Thursday, August 23, 2012

"The Passion dress" - "Chigurupati," by Priyanka

...and here it is! The first "Chigurupati," by Priyanka.

When I started designing, I kept in mind my real life style philosophy- Versatility. 

So here's "The Passion Dress."

...wearable for three different occasions (and many many more!)




Raw Silk
 So besides the fact that I'm a bit biased, here's -

Three reasons why  I love the dress

1) Extremely figure flattering- Cinches at the waist and then flares out, creating an hour glass shape
2) Versatile length- The length of the dress is perfect for all occasions; from a family meet to a party!
3) Subtle yet stands out- While the silhouette of the dress is kinda classic, the print in different shades of purple definitely stands out


What do you think?
<3 P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priyanka,
Love the first 'Priyanka'

Priyanka Chigurupati said...

the first "Chigurupati," by Priyanka. hehe. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

The dress is pretty. And I love the hair-dos especially. Could you blog about these two hair-do especially - the process, the kind of implements you used. Would be super helpful! Thanks for the wonderful ideas!!

Priyanka Chigurupati said...

I will put them up shortly! :)