Sunday, August 5, 2012

One = Two

What's better than wearing your favorite pair of jeans forever (well...for a longggg time at least) and with many other complements already sitting in your wardrobe right?

I found my favorite pair almost 3 years ago while casually strolling around Topshop on a lazy Sunday afternoon with a friend.I wasn't in the market for high waisted skinny jeans but when I spotted these, I had to try them on..and I'm so glad I did coz I've worn them to death (and they're still alive!)

P's tip- Always go a size up when trying on skinny fits. They're more flattering and give you some breathing space...a littleee space ;).
From left- Jeans: Topshop, Tops: DVF and BEBE, Bag: Chloe and BCBG Maz Azria, Watch: Michael Kors, Sun glasses: Kenneth Cole and Shoes: Aldo and Michael Antonio


Look 1:For a casual cuppa coffee or a movie

Look 2: For a dinner date with the girls (let's admit it...guys would never get cut out stilettos) or even a night on the town!

What look do you prefer?

<3 P


4 comments:

aparna pamulapati said...

Great to see someone with so much passion for fashion in the city. I think I saw u yesterday at Venkat and sneha's event.love ur outfits! Keep them coming girl!

Priyanka Chigurupati said...

thank you so much Aparna!
good to see somebody genuinely interested! :)

Anonymous said...

i think you've got spunk! and looks like u've lost weight!

Priyanka Chigurupati said...

Thanks "Anonymous!" ;)