|Top: Necessary Objects, Skirt & Bag: BCBG Max Azria, Shoes: Steve Madden|
Here I am trying to look bad ass...in a feminine attire. What I love about this look is the coalition between two unexpected pieces.
Here's why I think it works. Formula time!!! (Yes, back to school (fashion school ;)) gals...!
- Shades of grey + dark eyes = Goth
- Pink in the cropped top (which says "Love Stilettos," btw...so apt right? ;)) + Royal blue open toed heels = Feminine
- Cropped top with exposed shoulder = Sultry
- Hair in a side bun = Edgy
- Goth + Feminine + Sultry + Edgy = An everyday look for a gal with "Uniquestyle!" ;)
P's tip- I'm sure you've realized the importance of the right hair with every look. Try out different looks stylistas! All that matters is inner confidence!
Does it work or not?