Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lunch to dinner...all in a slick

I really do love wide legged trousers. Also called  "Palazzo pants," this style worth investing into as this trend continues strong on all Spring-Summer, Pre fall and Fall runways (Whew! Talk about versatility!)
P's tip- Wide legged pants are NOT bell bottoms!   Unlike bell bottoms, where the flare starts a little below the knee,the palazzo flare starts well above the knee with no tightness anywhere. 


So anyway, a couple days ago I had two "events/ parties," (or whatever you'd like to call a lunch and an early dinner- ;)) to go to, just a few hours apart from each other. For lunch, I wore my new favorite palazzos and a simple blue spaghetti strap tank, both from Zara (here).

Once...

  A sea blue Chloe (similar here) bag, a gold chain necklace, an off white belt from H&M (more here), bangles from Forever 21 and Herve Leger (more here) sandals a finished my look.


A couple hours later, I had to run to dinner. Pressed on time, I decided not to change (after all, I am all about "recycling." ;)) my outfit. I did however happen to find some hard hair gel in my bathroom which I used to slick my hair back .

                                                                         Twice...



A neon yellow belt from Forever 21 (similar here),  a Michael Kors clutch (more here)and neon green Herve Leger (more here) shoes changed up the look from day to..a little later in the day ;).  

 P's tip- If you're doing the wet hair/ slicked back look always try and complement it with a dewy face (watch here).


Simple and Sleek! :D
Whatja think?

<3 P

No comments: