Sunday, July 29, 2012

Black, black and more black..

All of us have fantasies...mine was to emulate Catwoman from "The Dark Knight Rises." (Who wouldn't want to look like a superhero right?)

So I tried (operative word: "tried").


Jumpsuit: Old (lost tags), Shoes: Aldo, Clutch: BCBG Max Azria, Cuff: Salvatore Ferragamo

 This  "wannabe Catwoman," spent a night on the town in a monochromatic look - black jumpsuit and close toed nude pumps.


 P's tip - To elongate your legs (or at least make it look like they run a mile long), just walk up to your shoe closet and pull out a pair of close toed nude pumps that get as close to the color of your skin as possible. Works best with "skinny fits," - skinny jeans or jumpsuits.

A dark look with color just sounds weird doesn't it?  Hence, I didn't even bother steering away from my "black closet," (yes, I have a closet entirely for black clothes, shoes and accoutrements) and complemented my look with a black cuff and clutch.

Messy hair (a style that I'm sort of stuck with thanks to a horrible hair cut), a dab of bronzer and a smokey eye finished my look.

Whatja think?

<3 P


No comments: