Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The "It," dress

A complete contrast from my previous post about how I was completely into knee length dresses now, my mood took a detour last night when I decided to go back home, i.e, back to my minis. :p...

My last Saturday night in New York, I decided to wear a purple mini raw silk dress with stunning embroidery on nude tulle at the back. To dress up the "front," of the "look," I wore teal sandals and to draw attention to the back, kept everything else super simple (a side pony and natural make up).
Bag? Gave that a miss too!

So not simple, yet so simple. 





 

Some loved it, some hated it....but everybody noticed it!
<3 P

6 comments:

Madhavi said...

I liked your dress Priyanka. Do you go shopping everytime before you write your blog?

Priyanka Chigurupati said...

haha, no madhavi. if i think what im wearing is blog worthy, i put it up. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Priyanka,

Nice fashionsense...loved your posts.

Welcome to Hyderabad.

Regards,

Mihika
FB: Mihika India

Priyanka Chigurupati said...

Thanks Mihika!
Please "like," my facebook page if you want to keep up with the posts! :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Uniquestyle/212694525458826

Anonymous said...

WOWWW Pri!

Anonymous said...

this is pernia's dress right?