Sunday, April 22, 2012

1 top, 2 ways

If you've been following my blog, I'm sure you've realized my fascination for collecting transitional pieces.  Here's how I took a bright blue wide strap t shirt (click to buy)  from day to night.

For a dressy day time look, I complemented the blue tank with basic cropped black pants, a statement necklace, orange lace up platforms and simple accessories.


Later that night, I was going to a soiree which screamed sophisticated, rather than my usual trendy.I found a tube day dress in my sister's closet which was knee length and fit like a charm. To make it look more soiree appropriate, I wore the top I had been wearing all day over the dress and belted it to cover up the folds + add some shape.  

Yet another statement necklace and black pumps helped take the look from day to night. 

PS- Check out the black minaudiere which is my new favorite accessory. :D


 To add a little more zing, I put my hair up in a messy bun and pulled it together with embellished bobby pins.

Why spend thousands on personalized couture when you can create you're own Uniquestyle with high street fashion?

<3 P

No comments: