Sunday, November 20, 2011

RED Wine tasting

My uncle and aunt came to visit me this weekend and being the wine connoisseur he is, he planned an entire night around wine tasting at the Metropolitan Pavilion.  While I said "Ugghh!" to myself in the beginning, I quite enjoyed myself. I filled up on some amazing champagne; Krug, Dom Perignon and Veuve Clicquot Grande dame being the best of the lot. Btw, all you Cristal lovers, please go get your taste buds checked. Hors d'oeuvres included fresh Pata Negra, Artisnal cheeses (sooo yumm!), Chicken Pate, Mini dumplings with honey and bacon and mini cupcakes from Baked by Melissa. (Deeelish!)

Now, I am so not a wine person (and I'm not afraid to say it :p) but I decided to attend this event just because my new Michael Kors dress (that I bought at a sample sale for $10) was begging me to take her for a walk. I was told that this was a real formal event so I decided to up my style quotient by wearing polka dot leggings under a calf length dress. Very Prabal Gurung, Fall 2010. 

 Kinda liking the length (which was a first for me) with the Scarlet (clearly, my fav color on me).
 You?
<3 P

1 comment:

vidya said...

love the polka dot tights!!