Thursday, November 3, 2011

I AM a shoe addict

Today, I fell in love. You fight for love right? So I did fight with my conscience and now, I am a proud owner of these beautiful Jeffery Campbell Mary Jane Wedges from Urban Outfitters. I've been lusting for these from Giuseppe Zanotti but lets face it, not all of us can get Bradley Cooper. So we settle for Mr. X right? Same thing. ;)

The outfit? Again, a product of my recycling. I tucked the hem of my palazzo pants into the elastic of the pants to give them a new look! Remember the peplum top? I made it more fall appropriate by simply wearing it over a cropped top. :)



Oh, and I got a discount because they were the pair on display. Ahhh, life is good!
<3 P

7 comments:

Monessha Nambiar said...

niicee!!! i have a shoe fetish as well.....oh and i love your blog, keep those ideas coming :) xx

Dmalve said...

HOTT... but they look terribly uncomfortable and painful :/
Also love what you've done to the pants <3

pragnya said...

OMG!!! love em

Unique Style said...

thanks monessha! will do :)
they're actually surprisingly comfy dips!
thanks preg

vidya said...

love those shoes! made me order a pair myself ;)

Unique Style said...

WWHAT???? are you serious? thats awesome!

Synthia J. Jackson said...

I simply cherish the shoes! They are damn delightful. Wonderful and perfect shoes selection for fashion. Perfect fashion for summer, really appreciating.boutiqueken