Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bland to Edgy...in one shoe!

Yesterday I learned what a difference a little curve can make. Confused? Here's the story. It's fall in New York which means, I can't wear my mini dresses for a while. So I decided to be extremely "New York," and wear an all black ensemble to dinner. I dug through my closet and found a super edgy Max Azria cut out sleeve blazer that I had bought a while back. I wore it with my new shoes and voila....


A little bit bland with simple black Mary Jane Pumps yes? A simple change of a shoe and...
See how much of a difference a simple curve makes? ;)

By the way, you have no idea how unbelievably tall I looked amongst the "not so high heeled," women at the restaurant. I was 6 1" to be exact.  Case in point?

I like! Do you?
<3 P



1 comment:

vidya said...

thats me in your blog! all 5'3" of me!!