Friday, September 2, 2011

Recycle..the key word of fashion!

I'm pretty sure some of you are the way I was before I learnt how to implement "recycling," my closet. I used to wear everything once and throw them at the back of my closet (sounds familiar?)  and probably wear them a couple months after...but purely from my love for clothes, I started to experiment with the stuff I already have in my closet and realized how easy it is to recycle!!! 

Day
Night
Key Item- Wine colored High waisted shorts (Topshop)

For the day, I threw one on over my shorts from  and brought the whole outfit together by cinching it at the waist (essential for girls with curves ;)).  I've always been a fan of the androgynous look so I wore my Sam Edelman loafers to toughen the otherwise soft look. A cross body bag always complements loafers!

For the night, I simply replaced the top with a sleeveless semi turtle neck top (works with a tank top as well), the loafers with black brogues and turned my cross body bag into a clutch. Its that simple!!!!

Recreate the look!
Save: (Under $150)

High waisted shorts, Button down, Sleeveless top & Belt

Splurge: (Under $600)
High waisted shorts, Button down, Sleeveless top & Belt


P's tip: For girls (women are always still girls!) with curves, belts are your best friends!!


<3 <3
P :)





No comments: