Monday, September 26, 2011

Heart skipped a beat...

My heart skipped a couple beats again. Ahhhhh, right from the Emmy's to other red carpet appearances, these outfits made my jaw drop!

Heidi Klum. How can she ever go wrong right? I love that she's such a risk taker! The color, the cinch at the waist, the poof of tulle and the big blossom of curled fabric...so beautiful!! Simple grayish- silver pointed toe shoes completed her look.
Heidi Klum in Christian Siriano

Another Emmy look I'm lusting after? Nina Dobrev's "sexy goddess," appearance. The bright color does wonders to her skin and the silhouette gave her beautiful curves. Best of all? The pointed bustier that added edge to the otherwise classic silhouette. No wonder even vampires are after her! ;)
Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan



I'm normally not a huge fan of Bipasha Basu's choice of apparel for ummm...any event. This time around, she had me startled...in joy! The super sexy ivory sequin romper accentuated her toned legs and oddly, made her look more feminine than ever! So glad she chose a belt with a brownish tone to break the monotony. The sleek look called for sleek hair and she did it. Way to go Bips!
Bipasha Basu in Nandita Mahatani
Paris Hilton wore what she wears best and got it right...super duper right! The beaded mini by Rocky S elongated her long legs, curved right and complemented her blonde locks.

So, how old is Queenie Dhody again? Like 20? She clearly looks it. The white Herve Leger mini, looked fantabulous on her body and the neck detailing pulled out her "clavicles," making her appear so svelte. My only peeve her ensemble was with her hair and accessories. Wish she had worn her hair in a high pony tail and added some color to her look.
Paris Hilton in Rocky S & Queenie Dhody in Herve Leger

OMG! FABULOUS! JUST FABULOUS! Nuff said.
Sarah Jane Dias in Gavin Miguel
The minute I saw this dress, I knew it was Balmain. It had to be! The sequin, the shoulder pads, the silhouette... "Bananas!"  While Paula Abdul did keep the accessories simple, I wish she did her hair different.  I can totally see myself rocking this dress! My birthday's in 3 months. Just saying. ;)
Paula Abdul in Balmain
Hailee Steinfeld is clearly a stylista in the making. A 14 year old dressing so impeccably is such a refreshing change. The black pleather, high waisted mini balances beautifully with the Elizabethan collared top. Cut out Nicholas Kirkwood sandals completed her look.
Hailee Steinfeld in Carven
 
What do you think?

Later for now!
P



No comments: